Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website, longstafflongstaff.com. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using this website you are agreeing to all these Terms and Conditions. You shall be responsible for reading and understanding these Terms and Conditions, and Longstaff Longstaff does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of your failure to do so.
Your statutory rights shall remain unaffected by these Terms and Conditions.
We do not accept any responsibility for any amendments or changes we periodically make to the information contained in our website, and we reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or the information in this website at any time. These Terms and Conditions apply to purchases made using our website longstafflongstaff.com and to purchases made in person.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions then please email us at email@example.com
Website and goods
Special care has been taken in assuring that the colour of all products on our website matches the real product colour as accurately as possible. As different computer resolutions may indicate slight variation in sharpness and clarity of the colours, we are unable to guarantee the exact product colour as seen on screen.
We endeavour to ensure that all information on longstafflongstaff.com is accurate and correct at all times and will try to resolve all information errors on the website as soon as reasonably possible.
If you believe that such an error has affected your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We must stress that this does not admit liability on Longstaff Longstaff’s part.
Please be aware that:
• the colours shown on our website will vary depending on a range of factors including your computer screen and display settings;
• sizes and measurements are an approximate guide. All our clothes are cut and made by hand, and some variation is to be expected;
• all orders are subject to availability which means we may not be able to supply your order until we have checked our stocks. Please note that the majority of our items are made to order, to enable you to choose the print, style and size that you prefer. Delivery times for made to order items will vary;
• delivery timings are estimates only and whilst we endeavour to get the item to you as soon as possible please allow the maximum time as set out in our delivery section;
• goods and promotions which are offered on our website may not always be available and we will update these periodically;
It is your responsibility to ensure that your login, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
Longstaff Longstaff and these Terms and Conditions are governed by UK law and your agreement with us is an agreement by UK law.
REGISTRATIONS AND AUTHORISATIONS
We are registered as LONGSTAFF LONGSTAFF LTD
All visual content included on the website, such as rich media, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, videos, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Longstaff Longstaff Ltd, or its content suppliers, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws.
The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Longstaff Longstaff Ltd and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws.
Longstaff Longstaff’s trademarks and trade dress are not to be used in association with any product or service that is not by Longstaff Longstaff, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among our customers, or in any manner disparaging or bringing Longstaff Longstaff into disrepute.